Don't leave your business at risk
Coordinated Business Systems provides a comprehensive suite of standards-based, easy-to-use, and cost-effective IT Compliance solutions that enable you to meet and exceed even the most stringent requirements.
We make compliance more affordable and reliable, so you can stop worrying about regulations and focus on your business.
We provide the following Regulatory Compliance services:
- Validation Planning & Management
- Augmentation of your Existing Validation Project Team
- Policies and Procedures for IT Compliance
- Validation/Verification of Regulated Systems
- Electronic Record/Electronic Signature Validation
- Compliance Assessment and Remediation Plans
- Quality System Audits for Vendors and Service Providers
- Risk Assessment & Management for Computerized Systems
- Implement and test controls that protect the integrity of applications and infrastructure. Most corporations, especially dispersed organizations, will need automated software systems to meet this requirement.
- Define and document key application security and segregation of duties controls.
- Govern the control processes for application access additions, changes, and deletes.
- Ensure long-term compliance through ongoing testing and tracking.
There are 11 domains covered by this standard, that when met according to levels set out in the standard will lead to a business being able to be audited and certified compliant, therefore meeting information security standards.
The 11 domains are:
- Security policy
- Organization of information security
- Asset management
- Human resources security
- Physical and environmental security
- Communications and operations management
- Access control
- Information systems acquisition, development and maintenance
- Information security incident management
- Business continuity management