Dispose of your technology the "green" way
In today's green business environment, disposing of your old technology in an environmentally friendly way is more important than ever, as you may incur fines for not properly disposing of electronics through an authorized channel. Thankfully, Coordinated Business Systems is an approved recycler and asset recovery specialist, in compliance with all the rules and regulations pertaining to IT recycling. We will properly re-use, dispose of and recycle all materials that would otherwise cause environmental hazards if disposed of improperly.
Unlike our competitors, we reimburse companies for any equipment that still holds market value. This allows companies to potentially save thousands of dollars that would otherwise go to waste. Our re-use program can often offset the cost of removal and in some cases even allow companies to make money off their surplus equipment.
Take advantage of our recycling services today for:
- Commercial Services - we work with large office complexes as well as branch offices
- Certified Data Destruction - with three levels of data destruction available, you can be confident your data has been destroyed
- Quick and easy removal - schedule a pick-up usually within 24-48 hours, if not same day
- Get money for your retired equipment - we’ll pay you for older equipment that still holds value
We provide compliance forms and recycling certificates to prove you are abiding by the rules set forth by the DEC, and make all these certificates available for verification - so it's one less thing you have to worry about.
Data is certified destroyed to American Department of Defense Standard 5220-22.M or greater and is in compliance with:
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- Patriot Act of 2002
- Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act
- FDA Security Regulations (21 CFR part 11)
- All applicable state laws